Abundance Mentality- Get More in Life

I have just had an amazing episode, or breakthrough.  I'm not sure what you would call it.  It literally just happened minutes ago. I believe it is due to my practicing an abundance mentality.

You see I have been focusing on the law of attraction, having a positive mental attitude and visualizations.  I have been watching tons of Youtube videos about abundance, wealth and positive subliminal message videos.  So I believe it is working.  It is powerful.  It is opening me up and allowing me to experience feelings and events and helping me become more in tune with my energy.

Abundance Mentality- Can It Help You in Winning the Lottery?
The particular videos below are from Abrahams-Hicks.  It is all about winning the lottery.  You have to be in an abundant state, or vortex before anything can happen further.  First you have to believe in your core.  You have to have an abundance mentality.







My Abundance Mentality Vision
Anyway, as I am watching part 1, I am feeling good, hopeful, emotional.  I don't know about you, but when I read inspirational stories, or watch inspirational videos, I get very emotional and get "in the moment".  So, as I am watching this, I have tears rolling down my face.  It feels good.  I am joyous, I have everything I need.  I have my eyes closed and feel the spoken words.

As the second part is starting, about a few minutes in, I have a great breakthrough.  It isn't anything that was said at that particular moment, but that is when it happened for me.  I have my eyes closed, tears are running, and my nose is a little runny too.  I see blackness in my vision.  It is in a rectangular horizontal frame.  It comes and goes.  Then I see my image.  I am standing in my beautiful spacious balcony in my home overlooking a gorgeous landscape of the world below.  To my right, in the corner is a small wrought iron white table and my parents are sitting there enjoying the view with me.  This image keeps flashing in and out within the black frame in my head.

But what is more interesting as I am experiencing this, I start to cry out loud with joy, emotion and laughter.  I am now literally crying and laughing out loud both at the same time, and my tears are abundantly flowing.  It feels amazing.  I think at this point I am laughing and crying with my eyes open and just experiencing this wonderful moment of abundance.  And this abundance mentality does not have to apply only to winning the lottery, but in having overall abundance in all areas of your life.

Abundance Mentality- Get More in Life
I know that abundance is flowing within me and showing itself all around me. I am grateful to have just experienced this awesome moment and able to tell others about it.  I strongly urge everyone to get in touch with your own abundance and let it flow to you.  Get in the habit of living with an abundance mentality. We are all limitless beings.  We are all energy.  We are all abundance.  Thank you.